CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of the IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics of Electrical Insulation
We are pleased to announce that the December 2020 issue of the IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (TDEI) will be a special issue on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics.
The following non-exclusive list of topics may serve as a guideline for prospective authors:
- Condition monitoring and diagnostics of electrical power equipment
- Diagnostics and monitoring of electrical insulation due to electrical, mechanical, chemical and thermal causes
- Challenges in partial discharge based assessment of electrical insulation
- Impact of new materials on electrical insulation diagnostics
- Aging and degradation assessment of electrical power equipment
- Advanced sensing for condition monitoring of electrical insulation
- Emerging diagnostics methods
- High frequency methods in diagnostics of electrical insulation
- Application of signal, image processing and artificial intelligence to diagnostics of electrical insulation
- DC Diagnostics, i.e. methods for monitoring electrical insulation in HVDC grids, cables, transformers, converters, breakers, substations, lines, insulators, etc.
Authors are invited to submit their papers to the Guest Editors of the Special Issue no later than 30 April 2020, at the TDEI website (http://www.cloznet.com/ieeetdei). On the submission form there is a location for Special Issue paper submission where the name of the Guest Editor is to be chosen. Instructions for the preparation of manuscripts and a template are available at the IEEE TDEI website or directly from: https://ieeedeis.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Updated-TDEI-Template.docx.
All submitted papers will automatically be checked for plagiarism including self-plagiarism.
The Guest Editors for this issue are:
ABB Corporate Research
31-038 Kraków, Poland
Tel: +48-12 42 44 100
School of Electrical Engineering
Chongqing 400044, China
Tel: +86 -23- 6510 2437
Please direct any questions concerning this Special Issue to either of the two Guest Editors or directly to the Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transaction on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation,
Prof. Edward Cherney at email@example.com.