CEIDP is a participatory conference in which a high degree of author interaction is encouraged. At least one of the authors of an accepted paper must register as presenting author before September 15. Each presenting author is permitted to present two papers at most. The paper identification number(s) must be provided by the presenting author during registration. In any case where a paper is not presented by one of its co-authors, for any reason, the paper will not be published in IEEE Xplore.
Important coming dates:
- Early registration deadline: September 15, 2019
- Technical tours reservation deadline: September 20, 2019
- Hotels reservation deadlines:
- September 21, 2019 (Homewood Suites)
- September 27, 2019 (Courtyard by Marriott)
- September 28, 2019 (Red Lion Richland Hanford House)
- Cultural tour reservation deadline: October 4, 2019
The submission link for papers is: https://www.conftool.pro/ceidp2019/
The full paper is limited to 4 pages. An extra fee of 100USD will be charged for each extra page.
CEIDP Paper Template [Word Download]
IEEE Copyright Form [Downloadable Document]. This will be required after full paper acceptance.
Each poster may be up to 36 inches wide by 48 inches high i.e. 90 cm wide by 120 cm tall, accommodating European paper size A0.
Latest author informations:
1. In most oral sessions, each oral presentation will occupy 15 minutes total, with 12 minutes for oral presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
2. In Session 7 (Oral): Gold Session with extended discussions, Tuesday October 22, each presentation/discussion is allocated 30 minutes. We look forward to in-depth discussions on these topics of broad interest. Contact the Session Chair Thomas Andritsch (T.Andritsch@soton.ac.uk) with questions.
3. In the poster preview sessions, authors from selected posters will have the opportunity to give short oral introductions of their work in only 1 minute using only 1 slide. Authors should present a brief summary of what they have accomplished and why it is important. This is a chance to interest attendees in the research so they will seek out the poster for more details and discussion. Contact the Session Chair Leo Fifield (email@example.com) with questions in preparing the brief presentation.
Poster preview slide presenters should 1) email their slide in advance to Leo.Fifield@pnnl.gov or 2) be prepared to upload their slide to the conference computer before their presentation session begins. There will not be an opportunity to upload slides or switch to presenter’s computer during the poster preview session. Presenters that do not send or upload their slide ahead of time will be asked to verbally introduce their poster to the audience without a slide!