CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of the
IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
We are pleased to announce that the April 2016 issue of the IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (TDEI) will be devoted to Electrostatics. This issue is open to all authors, including authors of expanded papers given to the 9th Conference of the French Society of Electrostatics held in Toulouse in August 2014. The following non-exclusive list of topics may serve as a guideline for prospective authors:
- History of Electrostatics
- Space charge
- Triboelectricity and contact electrification
- Spacecraft Charging
- Charge and potential measurements techniques
- Fluid static electrification
- Pollution clean-up
- Electrostatic precipitation
- Electrostatic risk and static neutralization
- Jets, aerosols
- Electrical discharges (fundamental and measurements)
- Atmospheric Electricity
- Cold Plasma physicochemical applications
- Electroaerodynamics and Electrohydrodynamics, plasma mechanical applications In accordance with IEEE policy, papers that have been published in any conference proceedings cannot be republished. Therefore, authors of the 2014 French Society of Electrostatics held in Toulouse are strongly advised to significantly expand and enhance their conference paper versions prior to submission to this special issue of IEEE TDEI. All submitted papers will automatically be checked using CrossCheck software for plagiarism including self-plagiarism.
You are invited to submit your paper to the Guest Editors of the Special Issue no later than March 31, 2015, at the TDEI website (http://www.cloznet.com/ieeetdei). Papers submitted after this date will be considered but may not meet the printing deadline and, if accepted, will be included in subsequent regular issues.
Instructions for the preparation of manuscripts and a template are available at the website. The TDEI template may be obtained from http://www.cloznet.com/ieeetdei/TDEI%20Template.doc.
Submissions should be marked during the submission process as special issue contributions by selecting the ‘Guest Editor’ link and choosing the guest editor for this issue. Questions regarding this Special Issue on Electrostatics can be addressed to the Guest Editors Drs. Laurent Berquez or Petru Notingher or to the Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Professor Reuben Hackam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Université Paul Sabatier
118 route de Narbonne
31062 TOULOUSE cdx 5, France
Phone:+33 5 61 55 84 10
Fax:+33 5 61 55 64 52
Institut d’Electronique du Sud
Groupe “Energie et Matériaux”
Université Montpellier 2, CC 079
34095 Montpellier Cdx 5, France
Phone:+33 4 6714 97 02
Fax:+ 33 4 6704 21 30