CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of the
IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
Power Modulators and Repetitive Pulsed Power
We are pleased to announce that the August 2017 issue of the IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (TDEI) will be a special issue on Power Modulators, Repetitive Pulsed Power and High Voltage topics.
This issue is open to all authors including the presenters of papers at the IEEE International Power Modulator and High Voltage Conference (2016 IPMHVC). In accordance with IEEE policy, papers that have been published in any conference proceedings cannot be republished. Therefore, authors of the 2016 IPMHVC proceedings are strongly advised to significantly expand and enhance their conference paper versions prior to submission to this Special Issue of the IEEE TDEI.
Topics include, but are not restricted to:
- Repetitive Pulsed Power for Research and Applications
- Power Conditioning and Pulse Shaping, Power Electronics and Prime Power Systems
- Compact Pulsed Power Systems
- Plasma Opening and Closing Switches, Solid State Modulators and Switches
- Dielectric Breakdown, High Voltage Components and Energy Storage
- High Voltage Design, Testing and Analysis
- High Power Microwaves, Radiating Structures, HF Techniques and effects on insulation
- Lasers, Accelerators, Electromagnetic Launchers and High Energy Systems
Authors are invited to submit their papers to the Guest Editors of the Special Issue no later than August 31, 2016 at the TDEI website (http://www.cloznet.com/ieeetdei/). Instructions for preparation of manuscripts and template (http://www.cloznet.com/ieeetdei/TDEI%20Template.doc) for the TDEI manuscripts are available at the website.
Submissions should be marked as “special issue contributions” during the submission process by selecting in the submission form the “Guest Editor” link and choosing the guest editor for this issue. Questions regarding the Special Issue on Power Modulators and Repetitive Pulsed Power can be addressed to the Guest Editor:
Dr. Hulya Kirkici
Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
200 Broun Hall
Auburn. Alabama, 36849, USA
(334) 8444 1822