Invitation to submit papers to 2021 IEEE International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (ICPADM 2021), 12-14 July 2021
2021 IEEE International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (ICPADM 2021), 12-14 July 2021
After the request of many authors, the deadline for the submission of papers for the 2021 IEEE International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (ICPADM 2021) has been extended until 31 March 2021. Meanwhile, papers already submitted by 15 February 2021 are currently being sent out for review.
ICPADM 2021 is a fully virtual conference, and will be held from 12 to 14 July 2021. The theme of the conference this time is ‘Emerging Dielectrics for Energy Sustainability’. ICPADM 2021 is the 13th meeting of this conference series. The IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS) undertook sponsorship of the conference after the first meeting on June 24-28, 1985. ICPADM has a long history. So far the conference venues have been in Xi’an, China (1985); Beijing, China (1988); Tokyo, Japan (1991); Brisbane, Australia (1994); Seoul, Korea (1997); Xi’an, China (2000); Nagoya, Japan (2003); Bali, Indonesia (2006); Harbin, China (2009); Bangalore, India (2012); Sydney, Australia (2015), Xi’an, China (2018). ICPADM 2021 will be organized by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia via the Institute of High Voltage and High Current and sponsored by the IEEE DEIS. All accepted papers for ICPADM 2021 will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library (subject to approval from the IEEE Technical Committee).
The conference seeks papers in all aspects of dielectric materials. Specifically, it covers (but not limited to) the following key areas:
- Aging and life expectancy of HV insulation,
- Conduction and breakdown in dielectrics,
- Dielectric materials for electronics and photonics,
- Dielectric phenomena and applications,
- Dielectrics for superconducting applications,
- Eco-friendly dielectric materials,
- Electrical insulation in high voltage power equipment and cables,
- Electrical and water tree development and surface tracking,
- Emerging dielectric materials,
- Gaseous electrical breakdown and discharges,
- High voltage insulation design using computational analysis,
- HVDC Insulation systems,
- Monitoring and diagnostic methods for electrical insulation degradation,
- Nano-technology and nano-dielectrics,
- New diagnostic applications for dielectrics,
- New functional dielectrics for electrical systems,
- Partial discharges,
- Space charge and its effects,
- Surface and interfacial phenomena.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their unpublished work in full-paper format before the deadline.
For details, please visit the conference website
|Receipt of Full Paper (New Submission)||:|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||:||Beginning 15 March 2021|
|Registration Deadline||:||30 May 2021|
|Final Camera Ready Deadline||:||30 May 2021|
|Conference Dates||:||12-14 July 2021|
We look forward to meeting you at ICPADM 2021 virtually.
With our best regards,
ICPADM 2021 Organizing Committee
Email: [email protected]